Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

reflction

What went well is that I was able to try different strategies and samples .Image result for manga high
E.G:addition,subtraction,fractions.
So when i did this on manga high i was able to do different strategies like I said in the first two lines in my reflection so that’s what i enjoyed doing.
What didn't go so well is that i didn't understand some of these strategies as you know i enjoyed them but they also had a possibility to be challenging.
My next steps are to make sure i understand each strategy i do and to show how i worked it out.
What particular questions did i solve
I solve questions that were really unfamiliar   for e.g i had to multiply numbers with letters i also had to use addition for this.
i  also got frustrated because when i was answering these questions then when i started to understand it changes which is quite difficult.

And so i had to lead the mami in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment