Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

My fun days

Hi my name is ambah and 
Today was the most coolest day of the week. It had already been 2 weeks since school started but it was amazing i got  to hang with my friends,say good morning to the teachers again,but what I enjoyed most  was hanging with class mates.But before I get started during my holiday I did lots of cool things, We went to the POOLS but what top it up even more is that I went to the pools with some of the kids from our
 school but I still haven't told you who
 took us.I went with Broke
 and Roman they run this aspaya
  group with Simon 
and Susie It was so fun we meet
 every Friday and do lot s of cool
 things like,making pancakes,
making stuff out of clay
 but to top it off we go on this
 aspaya camp it's a long drive
 we have to drive all the way to 
Mount Ruapehu It's 
amazing there because  it is a vacano but it's  just that it's a 4 hour
drive but we did get to touch snow
and eat smores  and got to go 
caving plus we got to swing on 
the highest swing ever
so yeah that's all i wanted to talk
 about till next time see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment