Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Maths reflection

Title:Manga high(jabara)

What went well:What went well is that I was able to do the addition strategies but when it got to adding letters and numbers it got much more harder and challenging.

What didn't go so well:is that when it got up to adding letters to numbers i got sort of confused.

My next steps:Is to continue on working on working towards this task and to make lots more improvement
                                  Reading
What went well:Is that I was able to fill in the gaps in sentences  and to also continue sentences.       

What didn't go so well:Is that on some of the words it was frustrating because some of them meant the same but weren't supported to be in that possession.


My next steps:are to make sure I'm putting words in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment