Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

Reflection



  • Multiply and count total
  • Count how many times it should be multiplied
  • Divide number into equal parts

Walt:
 we are learning to find the fraction of a number.
what went well:
Is how I was able to multiply the number and put it in the right group. And also how I was able to tell which fraction was which and that is what went well while this maths section was happening.

What Didn't go so well:
Is that on some of the questions I got stuck because i didn't really understand how we were supposed to multiple the number.

My next steps:
Are to try and do the harder fractions and b multiplying them.
Reading
what went well:
Is that we got to join knicks group and have a read with them. what I enjoyed is how I got to be the the person that ask  questions to others which was so much fun.
What didn't
 go so well:Is that I wasn't able to asked questions at first then i got better and was able to do that amazing job.
My Image result for questionsnext steps:
Are to try and think of harder questions and continue to ask questions even if it's not my job

No comments:

Post a Comment